THE GREAT LEAP FORWARD
The first level crossing without civil works. The axle detector sensors and/or the railway signals are connected through VHF channel dedicated to photovoltaic energy. Hundreds of working installations back us.
SIGNIFICANT COST REDUCTION
- Total elimination of wires and civil work in the Wireless model.
- 80% reduction in bus network connection
MINIMUM IMPACT OF WORKING RAILWAY OPERATION
INCREASE IN THE SAFETY OF THE WORKERS ON THE TRACK
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Photovoltaic energy
- Elimination of civil work
LEVEL CROSSING PROTECTION SPN-900
MILLIONS OF HOURS IN OPERATION
SIL4 technology and its low cost make it the preferred system worldwide. The SPN-900 product is flexible and modular, adapting to the diverse functionalities of the most demanding countries.
- Redundancy 2 by 2
- Total removal of electromechanics
- CENELEC certification 50126/27/28 and 50151
- Automatic functioning or through interlocking
BUS NETWORK CONNECTION
- Single wire of 4x1,4mm for warning and signal pedal
- 50% reduction of wiring
- Same installation for single, double or event four tracks.
ICF’S SPECIFIC SOLUTION FOR LEVEL CROSSINGS
- SDE-900 warnings and AC-900 axle counters
- Track circuit SPN-902
- SPC-902 track barrier
ULTRA LOW CONSUPTION
- No electric setup. Photovoltaic energy.
- Up to 60 days without energy
- LED SIL4 luminous signals